Texas Association for Crime Stoppers is a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to assisting Crime Stoppers programs in the State of Texas.
Be part of the Association that looks out for the best interest of Crime Stoppers programs in Texas.
Membership benefits of Texas Association for Crime Stoppers will include but not be limited to:
- Operations/procedural advice and guidance from J. B. Smith, Executive Director Crime Stoppers of Lufkin, Inc. and Past Chairman, Texas Crime Stoppers Council.
- Inclusion in monitoring, influencing and introduction of related legislation which would affect programs in Texas. Partnership that promotes Crime Stoppers throughout Texas.
Regional training at minimal charge for members. Future topics include:
- Dynamic Multimedia for Social Media
- Crime Stoppers a tool for Law Enforcement from Patrol to Administration.
- Advanced Coordinators Training
- Indepth Board Member Training
What our members are saying:
Texas Association for Crime Stoppers is one of the best decisions our board members have made recently. We’re so happy to be part of this organization. The members knowledge is a great source for any certified CS program in Texas. They have been able to react and be receptive to our needs. Laredo Crime Stoppers recently had JB Smith come to a lunch & learn and it was just fantastic. Many have asked when he’s coming again…Looking forward to it!
Colleen Rodriguez, Executive Director
Laredo Crime Stoppers